As much as we have the intention to help as many Muslims as possible, the reality is that some marital problems involve things that Islamic wife coaching cannot resolve. Rather, the couple must fix those issues first by any means possible before turning to an Islamic wife coach. We pray that Allah Most High makes things easy for everyone and protects the ummah and the believers from this worldly life.
We cannot help people in the following situations:
- the husband is addicted to drugs, alcohol, or any other illegal substance
- the husband is abusive
- the husband is not faithful to the relationship
- the husband or wife have a medically diagnosed psychological disorder
- the husband is not Muslim
- the husband or wife do not consistently practice all five pillars of Islam
We encourage individuals in any of these situations to seek immediate help from their local authorities, families, and communities. Our prayers are with you.