Need that extra support to make your marriage work? Can’t do it all on your own? Confused of where to even start?!
Our One-on-One coaching sessions give the client the ability to receive special attention for her unique situation by providing an outlet for follow-up, support, and ideas.
Our one-on-one coaching sessions are perfect for married women trying to change the direction of their marriage. Sessions focus on manifesting a long-term vision for bettering the overall state of the marriage, as well as brainstorming with the coach on how to eliminate any dysfunctional patterns that are currently harming the relationship.
The BENEFITS of a One-on-One Coaching Session
- Private sessions with the coach
- Direct positive motivation from the coach
- Session content individually catered to client’s current situation
- Use of NLP tactics
- Choose the days/times of the sessions
- Homework assignments custom-made to client’s current situation
- Email access (limited to one email discussion per week)
One-on-One Coaching Session Logistics
- Each session runs for 60 minutes inshaAllah
- SISTERS ONLY
- Conducted via SKYPE, Google Hangout, WhatsApp, phone, or in person
- Timing and scheduling depends on coach’s availability
- Non-Jordanian Residents: 30 British pounds or 40 US Dollars per 60 minute session
- Permanent Jordanian Residents: 20 JD per 60 minute session
A permanent resident is defined as anyone who is currently living in Jordan for three months or more.
Interested In A Session? Follow the Steps Below.
- Listen to the audio above before proceeding to the next steps.
- Read all of documents below.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to agree on an exact date and time for your sessions with the coach. Appointments must be arranged at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.
- Fill out the Client Questionnaire at least 48 hours prior to your first scheduled appointment inshaAllah.
- Submit your payment via PayPal by clicking one of the buttons below. Full payment is the only way to officially confirm an appointment.
- Permanent residents of Jordan can pay in person.
- Read our Client Testimonials.
Pay by British Pounds
Pay by US Dollars
Have questions or queries? Email email@example.com