TayyibaatWives Terms of Agreement
The terms of agreement are applicable for all of the one-on-one coaching sessions with the coach, and they come into effect as soon as the client attends the first session.
The coach reserves the right to stop coaching the client upon her failure to uphold the terms of agreement.
The coach reserves the right to stop coaching the client upon realizing that:
- the husband is addicted to drugs, alcohol, or any other illegal substance;
- the husband is abusive;
- the husband is not faithful to the relationship;
- the husband or wife have a medically diagnosed psychological disorder;
- the husband is not Muslim;
- or the husband or wife do not consistently practice all five pillars of Islam.
No refunds will be given for past sessions.
Section A. Session Structure
- Each session consists of a 60 minute private one-on-one coaching session with the coach.
- The day and time of the session will be previously agreed upon by both the client and coach. Appointments must be arranged 48 hours prior to the meeting.
- One-on-one coaching sessions are 20 British pounds / 30 US dollars / 15 JD per 60 minute session.
- If the session continues past sixty minutes, the client will be charged per 15 minute block an additional 5 British pounds / 7.5 US dollars / 4 JD for the extra time that was given by the coach.
- One-on-one coaching sessions are women-only sessions. Men are not permitted to secretly attend or listen to the sessions.
- The client determines if she would like to continue with the one-on-one coaching sessions and she is not bound by any time period, unless a specific number was agreed upon at the offer of the contract.
Section B. Session Communication Medium
- The client may choose between attending her session:
- online via Skype, Google Hangout, WhatsApp (all free);
- by land/cell phone;
- or in person.
- If the client opts to speak via the phone, all phone charges will be paid for by the client. The coach is not responsible for calling the client’s phone or any payment to a Jordanian land line/cell phone.
- In the event that the internet connection is unstable, the client has the option to reschedule the session appointment or call the coach via her land/cell phone. All phone charges will be paid for by the client. The coach is not responsible for calling the client’s phone or any payment to a Jordanian land line/cell phone.
Section C. Privacy & Respect
- The client promises to be honest about what is happening within her marriage/life and to answer the coach’s questions to the best of her ability.
- The client promises not to disclose what is said within the session with anyone else unless permission is given by the coach.
- The client promises to respect the views of the coach.
- The coach promises to respect the views of the client.
- The coach reserves the right to take notes about what is mentioned during the session.
- The client promises to not coach or counsel with any other business while coaching one-on-one with TayyibaatWives. This is to ensure that clients are not torn between choosing which advice to follow, especially in cases of conflicting solutions.
Section D. Session Adab
- Sessions will start on time.
- Sessions will be held in person or via Skype or Google Hangout.
- The client is required to have a working microphone and/or headset.
- No video will be used by the client or the coach.
- Technology problems must be resolved by the client and not the coach.
- Because the client and coach need to be able to concentrate on what is being said within the session, children from the ages 1 to 5 years old are not permitted to attend the session, unless they are able to sit quietly for the duration of the session. Children ages 5 years old and up are not permitted to attend the sessions at all because they are capable of understating adult conversations.
Section E. Homework
- The client promises to execute the coach’s suggestions and to complete her homework assignments to the best of her ability.
- The coach reserves the right to stop coaching the client upon the failure to attempt the suggestions or homework assignments.
Section F. Email Support
- The client is allotted one email concerning her martial situation within the 7 days that follows the session.
- The coach will give a maximum of three unique replies for each email sent.
- The coach will respond within 72 hours of an email being sent unless she is traveling, sick, or dealing with an emergency situation. The coach will inform the client of her reason for not responding on time.
- The coach reserves the right to suggest that the email be discussed in a one-on-one session instead of through email.
Section G. Sharing Copyrighted Material
- The client is not permitted to copy, share, distribute, or use any copyrighted material of TayyibaatWives without prior permission from TayyibaatWives.
- All PDF and Word Documents are permitted to be saved to the client’s computer.
Section H. Recording Sessions
- The client is not permitted to record the sessions, whether by means of audio or video.
- Sessions are not recorded by the coach, nor will the coach accept requests to be recorded.
Section I. Missed Sessions Due To Client & Cancellations
- Clients who miss sessions for any reason will not receive a makeup session. Rather, a new appointment must be scheduled.
- Cancellations of one-on-one coaching sessions are refunded if made 24 hours before the scheduled appointment, but not thereafter.
Section J. Missed Sessions Due to Coach & Cancellations
- Any sessions missed due to the coach’s absence will be made up upon further notice of the coach’s circumstances.
- The coach reserves the right to cancel a session appointment if full payment is not received 24 hours before the session begins. Full payment is the only means to officially confirm the appointment slot.
- The coach reserves the right to cancel a session appointment if the client questionnaire is not submitted at least 48 hours prior to the time the first session begins.
Section K. Payment
- Once paid, all fees are non-refundable.
- Fees for each session must be paid 24 hours prior to the session start unless further agreed upon by coach.
- For clients living outside of Jordan, press on the PayPal button for payment. Choose between USD or GBP.
- For permanent residents of Jordan, they can pay in person (15 JD). A permanent resident is defined as anyone who is currently living in Jordan for three months or more.