The cost of the entire workshop with all of its sessions and materials is a non-refundable fee of 20 JD.
The terms of agreement are applicable for all of the workshop’s sessions, and they come into effect as soon as the participant pays for the workshop.
The coach reserves the right to remove a participant from the workshop upon her failure to uphold the terms of agreement. No refunds will be given for past sessions.
Section A. Session Structure
- Sessions will focus on learning and practicing the workshop material. Sessions are not a means for sharing or spending time on resolving any participant’s unique marital problem. If a participant wishes to discuss her marital situation with the coach, she must arrange a separate one-on-one session.
- The workshop will consist of three group sessions in total. Each group session consists of a 90 minute live session with the coach.
- The days and times of the sessions will be previously announced by TayyibaatWives. A participant’s payment confirms her agreement to attending the sessions on those specific days and times.
- Workshop sessions are women-only sessions. Children older than six months are not permitted to attend the session.
Section B. Privacy & Respect
- The participant promises to not discuss what is happening in her marriage with the group. The coach reserves the right to not answer questions specifically related to the participant’s marriage.
- The participant promises to not disclose what is said within the session with anyone else.
- The participant promises to respect the views of the coach and all participants.
- The coach promises to respect the views of the participants.
- The coach reserves the right to take notes about what is mentioned during the session.
Section C. Live Session Medium
- The live sessions will be conducted in person at the coach’s house.
- Participants enrolled in the on-ground workshop will not be allowed to attend online.
Section D. Session Adab
- Sessions will start on time.
- Questions will be held until the end of the session or any time the coach opens up the opportunity.
- The coach reserves the right to not answer a question that she deems irrelevant to the workshop topic or inappropriate for the audience.
Section E. Homework
- The participant promises to complete her homework assignments to the best of her ability.
- Participants are required to give their feedback about each session.
Section F. Workshop Participant Portal
- Participants will be given access to a private online portal. The private link and password cannot be shared with anyone.
- Access to the online portal will expire one week (7 days) after the final session.
Section G. Email Support & Follow-Up
- Participants will not be given email access to the coach with regard to questions related to their specific marital situation.
- If a participant wishes to discuss her marital situation with the coach, she must arrange a separate one-on-one session.
- TayyibaatWives reserves the right to use the participant’s email address for its email campaigns. Participants can choose to unsubscribe from the email campaigns whenever they wish.
Section H. Sharing Copyrighted Material
- The participant is not permitted to copy, share, distribute, or use any copyrighted material of TayyibaatWives without prior permission from TayyibaatWives.
- All PDF and Word Documents are permitted to be saved to the participant’s computer.
- TayyibaatWives is not liable to any participant who loses their saved copy of the PDF documents.
Section I. Recording Sessions
- The participant is not permitted to record the sessions, whether by means of audio or video.
- The coach will not accept requests to be recorded.
Section J. Missed Sessions Due To Client & Cancellations
- Participants who miss sessions for any reason will not receive a makeup session.
Section K. Missed Sessions Due To Coach & Cancellations
- Any sessions missed due to the coach’s absence will be made up upon further notice of the coach’s circumstances.
- The coach reserves the right to cancel the entire workshop or a session if participants are not abiding by the terms of agreement. No refunds will be given for past sessions.
Section L. Payment
- Once paid, all fees are non-refundable.
- The coach reserves the right to cancel the enrollment of a participant if full payment is not received by the first session, unless a previous agreement was made with the coach. Full payment is the only means to officially confirm a slot.