TayyibaatWives Terms of Agreement
The terms of agreement are applicable for all drop-in nasiha sessions with the coach, and they come into effect as soon as the client attends a session.
The coach reserves the right to stop coaching the client upon her failure to uphold the terms of agreement.
The coach reserves the right to stop coaching the client upon realizing that:
- the husband is addicted to drugs, alcohol, or any other illegal substance;
- the husband is abusive;
- the husband is not faithful to the relationship;
- the husband or wife have a medically diagnosed psychological disorder;
- the husband is not Muslim;
- or the husband or wife do not consistently practice all five pillars of Islam.
Section A. Session Structure
- A session consists of a 30 minute private nasiha session with the coach.
- The day and time of the session will be previously agreed upon by both the client and coach. Appointments must be arranged 48 hours prior to the meeting.
- Drop-in nasiha sessions are 20 British pounds / 30 US dollars / 10 JD per 30 minute session.
- Drop-in nasiha sessions are women-only sessions. Men are not permitted to secretly attend or listen to the sessions
Section B. Session Communication Medium
- The client may choose between attending her session:
- online via Skype, Google Hangout, WhatsApp (all free);
- by land/cell phone;
- or in person.
- If the client opts to speak via the phone, all phone charges will be paid for by the client. The coach is not responsible for calling the client’s phone or any payment to a Jordanian land line/cell phone.
- In the event that the internet connection is unstable, the client has the option to reschedule the session appointment or call the coach via her land/cell phone. All phone charges will be paid for by the client. The coach is not responsible for calling the client’s phone or any payment to a Jordanian land line/cell phone.
Section C. Privacy & Respect
- The client promises to be honest about what is happening within her marriage/life and to answer the coach’s questions to the best of her ability.
- The client promises not to disclose what is said within the session with anyone else unless permission is given by the coach.
- The client promises to respect the views of the coach.
- The coach promises to respect the views of the client.
- The coach reserves the right to take notes about what is mentioned during the session.
Section D. Session Adab
- Sessions will start on time.
- Sessions will be held in person or via Skype or Google Hangout.
- The client is required to have a working microphone and/or headset.
- No video will be used by the client or the coach.
- Technology problems must be resolved by the client and not the coach.
Section E. Email Support
- There is no email support or follow-up with the coach.
Section F. Sharing Copyrighted Material
- The client is not permitted to copy, share, distribute, or use any copyrighted material of TayyibaatWives without prior permission from TayyibaatWives.
- All PDF and Word Documents are permitted to be saved to the client’s computer.
Section G. Recording Sessions
- The client is not permitted to record the sessions, whether by means of audio or video.
- Sessions are not recorded by the coach, nor will the coach accept requests to be recorded.
Section H. Missed Sessions Due To Client & Cancellations
- Clients who miss sessions for any reason will not receive a makeup session. Rather, a new appointment must be scheduled.
- Cancellations of drop-in nasiha sessions are refunded if made 24 hours before the scheduled appointment, but not thereafter.
Section I. Missed Sessions Due to Coach & Cancellations
- Any session missed due to the coach’s absence will be made up upon further notice of the coach’s circumstances.
- The coach reserves the right to stop scheduling drop-in nasiha sessions with the client if she believes one-on-one sessions are more appropriate for the client’s situation.
- The coach reserves the right to cancel a session appointment if full payment is not received 24 hours before the session begins. Full payment is the only means to officially confirm the appointment slot.
- The coach reserves the right to cancel a session appointment if the client questionnaire is not submitted at least 48 hours prior to the time the session begins.
Section J. Payment
- Once paid, all fees are non-refundable.
- Fees for each session must be paid 24 hours prior to the session start unless further agreed upon by coach.
- For clients living outside of Jordan, press on the PayPal button for payment. Choose between USD or GBP.
- For permanent residents of Jordan, they can pay in person (10 JD). A permanent resident is defined as anyone who is currently living in Jordan for three months or more.