Is your marriage experiencing a complaint overdose? Or are you silently holding in your disappointment due to the uncertainty of how to share it with your husband? And are you baffled at your husband’s reaction when you actually try to express yourself?
In our NEW online weekend workshop – “Cure Complaints, Connect Hearts” – learn what causes complaints to happen in marriages, how to detox your relationship from complaints, and discover the best method to communicate your needs effectively with your husband inshaAllah.
Our group workshops center on coaching women through one unique topic. The amount of participants in our workshops is purposely kept small to guarantee individual interaction with the coach inshaAllah. Furthermore, online participants remain anonymous to the group so that participants feel more comfortable asking their questions in public and the unlawful act of backbiting does not occur inshaAllah.
- Session 1: Identifying what is a complaint and why it happens
- Session 2: Learning the different ways men and women communicate their complaints
- Session 3: Transforming complaints into communication
- Session 4: Resolving complaints with proven methods
PLEASE NOTE: Sessions will focus on learning and practicing the workshop material. Sessions are not a means for sharing or spending time on resolving any participant’s unique marital problem. If a participant wishes to discuss her marital situation with the coach, she must arrange a separate one-on-one session.
- Total of four 90-minute sessions with the coach
- Each 90-minute session occurs weekly on either Saturday or Sunday
- All participants are anonymous to the group (but not to the coach)
- 24/7 access to participant workshop portal for 30 days
- Worksheets and additional reading materials provided
- Sessions are interactive so participants must have a headset with microphone
- Only ten participants per group
- SISTERS ONLY
(Participants will not have personal email access to the coach for questions related to their specific marital problems. Rather, they must arrange a separate one-on-one session.)
50 British pounds / 70 US Dollars / 50 JD
(Once paid, all fees are non-refundable.)
Registration opens mid-March 2018 inshaAllah. Sign up to our newsletter for updates inshaAllah.