What is meant by a woman’s feminine charm? How can it help my marriage?
assalamu alaykum wa rahmatuLlahi wa barakatuhu,
Men are instinctively attracted to feminine women, and every woman is the keeper of a special spark that is able to ignite her husband’s heart when lit.
A woman’s feminine charm refers to the motions of a her body, the way she walks, talks, uses her hands, the sound of her voice, her facial expressions, and her laugh. The feminine charm is very appealing to men because it is a total contrast from their masculine traits, and opposites attract.
In today’s world, many female students and career women embody too much masculine spirit. Although a masculine-like vigor results in success within a study and work environment, it creates an imbalance in an intimate relationship with a man, which can cause huge marriage problems. If you’re looking to improve your marriage, a great place to start is to restore the correct balance with the gift of your femininity.
Moreover, men want to have fun with their wives; they don’t want someone who is mother-like or serious all the time. Wives need to possess a type of pizzazz that personifies an image of youthfulness and playfulness. Get in touch with your spark and radiate its goodness. In your home, you’re free to be you – that real, feminine you.
Unleash the power of the feminine in your marriage by doing a few of these a day inshaAllah:
- R.E.S.P.E.C.T. His Basic Need (Listen to Episode 6 of “Find Purpose Again” Self-Paced Course)
- T.A.L.K. Tender (Listen to Episode 7 of “Find Purpose Again” Self-Paced Course)
- Smile at him when he looks at you
- Tilt your head to the side while talking to him and lean forward
- Flip your hair back while you talk or curl your hair with your fingers
- Share a slice of dessert together and feed him a bite
- Let him lay on your lap and give him a head massage or play with his hair
- Tickle him when he’s not expecting it
- Laugh and giggle at his jokes
- Wink after telling him something funny or mischievous
- Touch his hand while you talk to him
- Draw circles on his thigh and look into his eyes
- Tell him that you need a daily hug or kiss in order to feel energized
- Call him by endearing names (honey, love, cutie pie) instead of his real name
- Chase him or race him
- Engage in competitions together – intellectually, physically, or playfully
- Ask him to hold you
- Lean on his shoulder
- Sneak up behind him when he’s at the computer, kiss his ear, and whisper I love you
- Touch his foot with your foot under the dinner table and smile
- Sing him cute love lullabies
- Cuddle him before falling asleep and tell him you cannot fall asleep without a hug first
- Sway your hips when you walk up to him
- Speak to him in a baby voice and tell him all the things you want
- Send him a cute text or skype message
- Leave him little love notes in his lunch bag or at his work desk (put in a place where he’ll see it – must be super obvious for men to notice)
© TayyibaatWives, 2017.